Write a three to four (3-4) page paper (750-1,000 words) that responds to each of the items described in the topic. (Exception is the video presentation of the first topic below which is a different communication form).
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than others Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Include a title page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date of submission. The title page and the source list are not included in the required length (750 words minimum). The body of the paper must be double-spaced between lines and must use paragraphing.
- 1. Describes each author’s role and importance within the Harlem Renaissance. Discuss their literary careers and relationships with other writers.
- 2. Summarize the main ideas from one work by each author, using 8-10 sentences for each summary (two paragraphs total).
- 3. Describe their writing styles, the types of images and themes they use in their work (one paragraph about each author).
- 4. Explain how these authors and their works have impacted your own life. How will you apply their ideas to your career?