M3D1: Check-In Activity.
This is a discussion forum where you can ask me questions related to the process improvement plan. How is it coming along? Are you struggling to develop the new process? If so, how can I help? This is an opportunity for you to ask me and your peers for help.
In your initial response, describe:
- The progress you have made on your process improvement plan.
- Any professional workplace challenges that you have encountered while developing your plan.
- How you might overcome these workplace challenges.
- What help or feedback you would like from the instructor and your peers.
In response to your classmates, describe:
- A new and different specific strategy to overcome each challenge.
- A rationale for each specific strategy provided.
- The limitations of each strategy.
- The strengths of each strategy.
Post your primary response. Be sure to review your writing for grammar and spelling before posting. Read any posts already provided by your instructor or fellow students. Remember to read the feedback to your own major posts and reply to it throughout the module.
Consult the Discussion Posting Guide for information about writing your discussion posts. It is recommended that you write your post in a document first. Check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors. When you are ready to make your initial post, click on the “Reply”. Then copy/paste the text into the message field, and click “Post Reply.”
To respond to a peer, click “Reply” beneath her or his post and continue as with an initial post.
This discussion will be graded using the discussion board rubric. Please review this rubric, located on the Rubrics page within the Start Here module of the course, prior to beginning your work to ensure your participation meets the criteria in place for this discussion. All discussions combined are worth 15% of your final course grade.