Without looking at any factoring problems in the book, please do the following:
- Create 2 polynomial expressions that are factorable. Here are important guidelines:
- Your polynomial must be at least of order 2 i.e., have an x2 term or higher)
- If you create a quadratic (ax2 + bx + c) you must choose a ≠ 1.
- If you create a cubic that can be factored using the sum and difference of cubes, you will get 2 extra points.
- Remember that factoring is the inverse operation of multiplication of polynomials. This hint should be useful when creating your problems and checking your work.
- Create 1 polynomial expression that is not factorable.
- You may put the 3 expressions in any order.
Get this solved.